CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 10, 2012

NOONA : FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS....

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh and greetings to my fellow readers.Enjoying your holiday so far? About 4 or 5 days...Still got a month until next year. For the last 3 days, I've busying myself with annual school camping which is exceptional to Form 5 students who are taking their SPM this very moment.I wish all the best to them and answer the questions calmly.

Right...back to the basic,I was going to tell you my experience at BRINDLEY TRAINING CAMP located at Port Dickson.The first thing that pops in my head the moment I set my foot there is; "For how long does the scorching sun ever going to be like this?" It is so HOT!Seriously.And hope it will keep being that way,for it is so hard to get tan when its raining all the time.Am I right?

Well one thing for sure the SCENERY is absolutely amazing.Surrounded by forest that looks like giant brocolli.Let me give you a picture;(not literally)Wide,open sea on the right and those brocolli-like forest on the left.When you look to the sky, not a single cloud seen.MARVELOUS.ABSOLUTELY A WORK OF ART.Subhanallah!!

Another surprise as I entered my dorm which is equipped with maybe 2 dozens of double-decker bed and air-conditioned.Not really a suprise cos I`ve known about it centuries ago but still.Never imagined it will be this TERRIFIC.For your information...I slept on the top bunk.How cool is this?Wait till you hear about the toilets.Not another word I can say except for PERFECT. Another wonderous thing happen is when you woke up at 3 in the morning,you'll find yourself looking at the swarming stars in the sky.MAGNIFICIENT.

I`m not going to tell you the whole story cos I`m out of vocabulary.Let me just get to the chase.Ummmm... The most enjoyable and unforgettable moment is when we went rafting.The comandan in charge is soooo nice.Anyway,we were asked to make a raft out of 4 `tong' and 12 canes.We have to tie them up.Hahahaa...It doesn`t looks easy as it sounds.My hands went BLAZING red.After 30 minutes, its time for the climax.RACING TIME!!!   4 ibn Taimiyyah vs 4 ibn Sina.(For your information I`m 4 ibn Sina).

When the person in charge blow his whistle,we paddle as fast as we can.Ignoring the pain in our arms,cos we know if one person stops,the raft is going to get slower.In order to avoid that ,other people have to put more energy and we let can`t let other people suffer.Anyway I`m a bit proud of US. We work together in harmony.You know;In.. Out.. In..Out..In..Out... like this.When we reach the the flag situated in the middle of the sea not far from the beach,my hands were already giving away.But I don`t care.The next thing we knew,We WON!!!

Later that evening we went abseiling.You know jumping off a cliff using suitable equipments.I thought we were having it at some cliffs in the forest,but guess what;Where your eyes met the sea, that`s where we went abseiling.To my own surprise, I didn`t feel scared at all.I guess because I just remember a scene in Titanic.What a pathetic excuse.Hahaha...

Anyway,that`s all I`m going to share to you.Any comments or stories you want to share, do welcome!!!
Happy holiday...Au revoir!!!!

P.S.: Plan your holidays wisely so that you will not have regrets later.

                                                                                                                                ~  NOONA  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave a comment?