CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kei-Tan : Reminiscing.....

16th September 2012, Sunday, 11.41P.M. My phone vibrated, showing that I had a message waiting for me to read. "*Kei-Tan*, maafkan **** ya? Sebab tak dapat jadi kawan yang baik, selalu susahkan *Kei-Tan* dan tak pernah nak balas semua kebaikan yang *Kei-Tan* dah buat dekat ****..... Gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai sangat999! You're the best! Pasal bear yang *Kei-Tan* janjikan hari tuh, *Kei-Tan* simpanlah ye? Sebab dah takde guna nak kasi dekat orang yang dah nak mati lagipun... (||_ _)"


With mixed feelings of happiness, glad and puzzled, I texted her back : "It's okay, you've never done anything bad to me that really hurts.. Glad to meet you, and glad to be your buddy! Ukhwah fillah~! ♥"

Truth is that, she've already passed away about 4 hours before that, on one of the hospital's bed.. But she never told me that.. About 20 minutes after sending her that message, and not getting any reply from her, I decided to call her.. To my dismay, her sister answered my call while sobbing, saying that **** was no longer with us in our journey of life.. I stood back, dumbfounded by the news I've just heard.. I meant, how could I possibly go on feeling happy that day, when she's suffering alone by herself?? Her sister also told me that in her final moments, **** told her to send that message a few hours after she died..


See the bear? I bought it approximately 2 hours after her death (and yet, I didn't know about it).. I was actually planning to give this to her, since she always wanted someone to give her a bear as a present.. 

**** is the type of person who'd care for someone, even though that someone is just some random guy she met on the street.. She's so kind, and yet can be overprotective sometimes.. Even though I knew she was no longer here, I can't cry myself.. I just can't.. And I don't even know why, I guess maybe that I'm such a bad and idiotic friend who never happens to be beside her when she needed me the most..

I'll just keep the bear in my possession, as a proof of our last moments together.. Innalillah, May Her soul be blessed by Allah.. I love you, ukhti Hani, Lillah! We'll meet once again in Jannah, if God wills.. :']

Al-Fatihah!


With love, 
Kei-Tan  (◜௰◝)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave a comment?